Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blog Name Change

Hello everyone out there in the blogosphere!

The Life and Times of a Science Museum Educator is now called Discovering Nature: Thoughts from an Environmental Educator.

I started this blog a few years ago, while working at a family science museum in Syracuse, NY.  I posted about the programs I was running, books I was reading, and things that were happening at the museum.  After five years at the MOST (www.most.org) I moved to Highlands County, Florida and started working as the Education Coordinator at Archbold Biological Station (www.archbold-station.org) in January 2013.  It has been almost two years now, and I have really fallen in love with Environmental Education.  It seems that each day I am learning something new.  The blog hadn't been updated in a couple years, so I decided to revise it and give it new purpose.  I don't have a plan of how often I will post.  My thinking is that this blog will be a way to help myself process the new things I'm learning about ecology, conservation, and education.  I hope that it will also be helpful for other lifelong learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment